Outsourcing Makes Good Financial Sense
Taking care of your businesses’ finances shouldn’t be a stressful, worrisome chore. With CoEfficient Services managing your accounting tasks, you can relax and know that all your needs are being addressed.
Consider the Benefits of Outsourcing Your Bookkeeping
- You are free to focus on growing and managing your business, not time-consuming accounting duties.
- Better cash flow management – we pay your bills on time.
- Your accounting software and financial data are stored and maintained on a highly secure off-site server. Files are routinely backed up.
- You save money by eliminating the need for in-house staff.
- We invest in state-of-the-art technology so you don’t have to.
- We manage a highly-trained professional staff that remains up-to-date on all regulatory requirements that affect your business.
- You have instant, anytime, anywhere access to all your financial information.
- We match up our staff member to meet your needs. The right person with the appropriate skill level is always on the job.
- Our leadership team has a strong mix of accounting and business leadership experience at work for you, with your best interests always at the forefront.
|Internal Bookkeeper||Outsourcing Bookkeeping|
|Payment||Salary and benefits must be paid whether or not work is being accomplished.||You are buying services, not hours. Pay for time actually working on account on an hourly or transactional basis.|
|Availability||If accounting is not a core competency for you, there is no replacement when the bookkeeper is sick.||There is always a person on staff to keep your books up-to-date.|
|Relationship||Employer-employee personal relationships can create emotional attachments that often detracts from proper professional management||Professional relationship between two companies brings the trust of an employee, but employee personal problems do not interfere.|
|Turnover||Bookkeepers often gain experience and move on to work for another company.||The outsourcing company is continually motivated to work hard and keep their client’s business.|
|Time and Resources||Employee supervision, turnover, and use of your office space and/or computer.||There is generally more training of employees and you can tap into the resource and expertise of a full accounting firm.|
|Knowledge||Rely on one employee who may have limited training to keep your books and financials in order.||There is generally more training of employees and you can tap into the resources and expertise of a full accounting firm.|
|Information Safety||Rely on your computer and boxes of papers to save your bookkeeping.||Access to system back-up on and off-site, electronic document storage capabilities.|
Founder + QuickBooks
Off-site bookkeeper & On-site Admin or Family Member
Gap for companies that need full accounting team, but lack the budget/desire to develop full team
Fully functional internal finance & accounting team
Founder limited time & expertise
- Error prone
- Limited reporting
- Limited fraud controls
Either under/over hire (bookkeeper doing controller work or vice versa) Rapidly changing & unstable needs
- Added Cost Structure
- Time intensive
Founder + Hosted QuickBooks + Advise on proper setup
Outsourced Bookkeeper that has access to CFO, Controller, & Accountants
Fractional Outsourced Accounting Team. CFO, Controller Accounting Manager, Accountants Only Use/Pay as you need
We support your existing structure with interim support or 1 time projects
- Immediately prior to funding
- Immediately prior to revenue
- In between hires
- 1 time projects